Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Notification of Infringement
Drawn from Valor, Inc. (“Drawn from Valor”) respects the intellectual property of others, as well as our users. This page explains the information that must be included in these notices, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Upon receipt of a DMCA compliant notice, Drawn from Valor will expeditiously remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof, and you wish to file a notice of infringement with us, then you may submit a notice by providing Drawn from Valor’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3) to confirm these requirements):
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material on our websites and services;
4. Information to permit Drawn from Valor’s agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. If you are unsure whether the material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you contact an attorney before sending us a notice.
Designated Copyright Agent
Drawn from Valor’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Address: Dell Salter Attorneys at Law, 203 N.E. 1st Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
Phone: (352) 416-0090